Sunday, October 3, 2010

About my 2 year in SCHOOL

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooo!
It's been long since I update my post here. What to do? Been very busy with 2nd year modules till I don't even have time for myself (that includes the people around me, especially the one that I love most). Currently, I'm in KL now, here to attend my cousin's wedding. Therefore, I have time to strike a post here. However, I won't have time to post any photos/pictures here. Will post all photos/pictures on Facebook, will try to post some here when I'm free.

Alot of things had happen during my 2nd year. Especially my classmates, people going missing, people not attending classes and more. But the thing that hurt me most was my group of friends that i had back in year 1. All of them have now shown their true colours, they ain't really the time of friends that me and my bestfriend would want to keep. Backstabbing others, making up stories about others and not cooperating in doing group projects. That's how bad things went. However, during that loss, I've make friends with my other classmates. Can be said that lucky I loss those "friends" before I become like them. Well, now that everyone is going for attachment already, let's just pray had that they will change their attitude for the better, so that they could graduate (this include me, must not be lazy).

No comments:

Post a Comment