Friday, March 20, 2009

its been a while since i've been blogging..many things had happened then...

firstly,it's my granduncle's funeral.
on 14 march 2009,my granduncle left his sister,children and grand children,to join his wife.
i was sd that he ws gone,cos to me he is like a grandfather to me.pampering and joking with me.
now all i can do is to shower him with Al-Fatihah.to ease his burden and let him rest in peace..

secondly,it's disney princess on ice.
on 16 march 2009,i went to watch disney princess with my 3 sisters at kallang.the show was great as we four sisters were actually looking at the princes instead of princesses..haha..
really enjoyed the show though..took lots of pics..but have not load them yet..maybe next time...

thirdly,it's my sis birthday today.
so,going out in the evening to celebrate.it's a surprise party..hehe...wanner what's going to happen later..come back later..hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment